You are in the process of renewing your Spain passport, and you don't understand the specific requirements related to the photos. My Passport Photos has tremendous experience preparing thousands of compliant passport photos and will get it right every time. Simply follow the Quick Facts below and let My Passport Photos handle your photo nightmare for you.
To further avoid travel hassles, make sure you visit www.ivisa.com to determine whether you need to obtain a visa for your travel abroad. Most visa applications can be processed much faster and cheaper online than traditional processing.
- Size: 35x45mm (Passport Size)
- Color: Must be color
- Head size and position: Aligned in the middle, entire face should show
- Background: White
- Smile: Neutral
- Eyes: Open
- Glasses: No sunglasses, daily wearing glasses yes
- Headgear: No
- Quantity: Two (2) photographs
Spain Passport Photo and Visa Photo Requirements, Rules, Guidelines, and specifications
My Passport Photos app´s algorithms ensure that your photo is 100% compliant for the Spanish.The Visa photo has a lot of rules, not meeting it could result in a denied visa application or delays.
Notes regarding your photo:
- It must have a white background
- Your face should be centered in the middle
- Size specifications: 35x45mm
- Must be a recent photo
- No hat or scarf or other headgear
- Avoid glares from the flash on your lenses
- You need two (2) pics
Rules and requirements for babies, infants, and newborns Passport and Visa photos
The Spanish Schengen visa has exactly the same rules for those who applies. Since a visa photo is necessary for all, adults and babies, we recommend that you follow these tips if you are also applying for a baby.
- One, your baby must be wide awake to ensure its eyes stay open
- Two, the background of the photo has to be white
- Three, if you baby is say less than 6 months old, then you can take tthe photo when the baby sits in its carseat
Price and Cost
The My Passport Photo service is competitively priced from as little as $3.99. We offer customers 1- home delivery, downloading the photo or in store pickup. Living in the USA will allow you to receive your images through mail, or at a CVS, Walgreens or a Walmart as an added convenience.
- Use a white background like a white fridge or wall or even a door
- Avoid shadows behind you
- Do not smile too much, have a neutral facial expression
- Stand in front of a window and ask someone else to take your photo, eliminating all shadows or glares.
- Do not wear sunglasses.
What you need to know before getting started:
- The entire process will take you only a few mins with the MyPAssportPhotots app. You need to select Spain, this is important as each country has different rules. In this case, select Spain.
- Use your smartphone or tablet . With MyPassportPhotos you have the option to use their “photo editor” to review your image before printing to make sure that its 100% compliant meeting the Spanish Government's specs
- You can download the image after you took it, select home delivery , or choose next day in store pickup
Just select passport under “Photo Type” if you need a photo for a passport. Spain is a fun country to visit, make sure you plan ahead and get the visa.