All citizens of Panama who plan to travel to a foreign country must first make sure that they have a valid passport. A Panama passport is not a hassle to obtain. You will need, however, a few documents, you will also be required to submit 3 passport photos, and that is precisely what MyPassportPhotos can help you with. Take your passport photo at home to avoid a professional photo studio. We will turn it into a government-compliant picture.
Since we are talking about international travel, do you know if you need a visa? And if you do, do you know if you qualify for an electronic visa? iVisa.com can help you find out, and if you are eligible for an eVisa, iVisa is there to help with the online application process.
Below, you will find a list of the Panama passport photo requirements:
- Required photo size: 2 inches in height and 2 inches in width
- Colored pictures are necessary. Not black and white.
- Head position: your head straight must be straight
- Must not be older than 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: clearly visible
- Blurry photos are rejected
- Glasses: acceptable under certain conditions
- Headwear: not allowed. Exceptions are made for religious purposes
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Dress code: clothes must be in contrast with the background. Do not wear white tops
- Beard: allowed if it represents your everyday likeness
- Number of photos necessary: 3
Panama Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
The information above is not enough to help you take an adequate passport photo or visa photo, which is why we are more than happy to provide additional details. Our purpose is to help you take a perfect passport photo so that you can avoid rejection. Here is what you should know:
- Before taking your photo, find a white wall because you must take your picture against a white background. It’s okay if you do not have access to one. The best alternative is for you to take a white sheet that is not see-through and hang it on a wall. Just make sure that it does not have patterns or shadows.
- The lighting is essential, which is why you must pay attention to this detail. You cannot appear in your picture with shadows on your face, which is why a frontal source is ideal. Check the intensity too. It cannot be too bright or too dim.
- The best possible position you can adopt is with your head straight and your face forward. Do not rotate your head in any way because portrait-style photos are always rejected.
- The only allowed facial expression in a passport photo or visa photo is neutral. Needless to say, you cannot smile, squint, or raise your brows.
- Your eyes must be perfectly distinguishable. Glasses with clear frames are okay as long as there is no flash reflection in the photo. You cannot wear sunglasses or glasses equipped with tinted lenses when you take your passport photo or visa photo.
- Headwear can be kept on only for religious and cultural purposes. There are no other exceptions. What you should keep in mind, however, is that even if your head is covered, your face must be visible. It has to be seeable from the top of your forehead to the bottom of your chin and from ear to ear.
- If your beard represents your everyday appearance, you are allowed to keep it for your passport photo or visa photo.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
In case you are planning to travel with your children, they need passports and visas too. With MyPassportPhotos, you can take their pictures at home to avoid a stressful photo session in a strange place. Here are some rules and tips that can help you:
- All background rules apply to children as well. If you want to photograph your child in a car seat, as many parents do, remember to cover the backrest of the chair with a white sheet. When shooting the photo of your child from above in the lying down position, place a white layer underneath.
- You cannot appear at all in your child’s passport photo. Many parents hold their babies during the photo session. Still, not even your hands can be visible in the shot.
- You must remove your child’s headwear, pacifier, toys, etc. from the shot.
- The picture of your child must be taken when he/she is awake.
Price and Cost
MyPassportPhotos has some of the most competitive prices on the market. It is definitely cheaper to get your passport photo online with MyPassportPhotos than going to a photo studio. For a Panama passport, you will need 3 passport photos, and we can give you a set of four pictures for only $8.99.
How to get Panama Passport Photos or Panama Visa Photos Online
We believe that all the necessary information is covered above, which is why we should start telling you what using MyPassportPhotos implies. But please, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact MyPassportPhotos’ customer support.
You will need a camera that has a decent resolution. Most people utilize a smartphone or a tablet. With that camera, you have to take your picture in the setting we discussed. You must also follow all the other rules and guidelines. Once you take your picture and love it, you have to submit it so that MyPassportPhotos can transform it into a government-compliant passport photo. You can send it to us via e-mail, or you can upload it directly on our website.
After we get your picture and the processing is done, we will give you two choices:
- 1.Download the processed image. In this case, you have to print it yourself at home. Use only photo-quality paper.
- 2.We will send you the pictures. You have to give us your address in this case.
Example of a correct photo