When you make plans to travel abroad, one of the first things you have to do is to make sure that you have the proper documentation. You may need to apply for a Liechtenstein passport if you do not have one. The process itself is not complicated, but you do need to put together a few documents and fill in an application form. What MyPassportPhotos can help you with is to procure the 2 necessary passport photos. Stick around to find out how.
Since you want to travel to a foreign country, a visa may be in order as well, in which case we recommend the services provided by iVisa.com. That way, if you are eligible for an electronic visa, you can easily get it with iVisa.
Here are the general Liechtenstein passport photo requirements:
- Required size of the photo: 45 mm in height and 35 mm in width
- The picture must be in color
- Head position: keep your head straight
- Recency: must be as recent as 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: must not be obscured
- Do not submit a blurry passport photo
- Glasses: acceptable in certain circumstances
- Headgear: as a general rule, headwear is not permitted. Exceptions are made
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Attire, clothing, dress code: wear clothes in contrast with the background
- Beard: allowed as long as it represents your everyday likeness
- Number of photos necessary for the application: 2
Liechtenstein Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
If you feel like the list of Liechtenstein passport photo requirements above is not enough, we decided to expand on a few of them so that you can be well informed. You may not know this, but one of the most common causes of rejection is the failure to produce an adequate passport photo.
- One of the first things you have to do when you decide to take your passport photo with MyPassportPhotos is to find the right environment. The background has to be white, but it must also be free of shadows and patterns. For the best possible result, we recommend that you find a white wall in your house and use it as a background. If you do not have one, a white sheet hung on the wall will do just fine.
- For the ideal angle, please position the camera at eye level. You must also keep your head straight and chin up so that all your facial features are seeable. Do not submit a portrait-style photo as it will be rejected.
- You cannot appear in your passport photo or visa photo with a smile on your face. In fact, the only acceptable facial expression is neutral. To achieve that, relax your face when you take your picture.
- You must look straight into the camera when you take your passport photo. Your eyes must be perfectly distinguishable. They should not be obscured by your hair or glasses. When wearing glasses, check the picture for glare. Eyeglasses with tinted lenses and sunglasses are not acceptable in a passport photo.
- The light can play tricks on your face, which is why you must find a frontal light source. That way, you will not end up with shadows on your face. Check the intensity too.
- As a rule, headwear is not acceptable in a passport photo or visa photo. Nevertheless, an exception is made for people who cover their heads for religious purposes. If you are in this position, all you have to make sure is that your face is visible from ear to ear and from the top of your forehead to the bottom of your chin. Your face must be free from shadows as well.
- If your beard represents your usual appearance, you are not obligated to shave it off before you take your passport photo or visa photo.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Do you want to travel with your children? Then you should know that they need their own passports and visas. With MyPassportPhotos, you can provide photos for your kids too. Here are some tips to make that happen.
- Take the picture of your child when he/she is awake. The eyes must be visible.
- When taking the passport photo of your child in a car seat, remember to place a white sheet on the backrest so that the background is white.
- If you want to take the passport photo of your baby from above while he/she is on his/her back, do not forget to put a white layer underneath. All background rules apply to children as well.
- You must remove the baby’s pacifier and headwear before taking the picture.
- Remember that only the baby can appear in the passport photo or visa photo. Many parents want to hold their children during the photo shoot. If that is your wish too, not even your hands can be seeable.
Price and Cost
Going to a professional photo studio to get your passport photo or visa photos is not the cheapest ordeal, which is why you are going to love MyPassportPhotos’ offer. For a Liechtenstein passport application process, you will be required to present 2 passport photos, and MyPassportPhotos can give them to you for only $5.99, which is the approximate equivalent of 5.80 CHF. It depends on the currency exchange rate on the day of your order.
How to get Liechtenstein Passport Photos or Liechtenstein Visa Photos Online
Now that you know all about the Liechtenstein passport photo requirements, we are going to instruct you on how to use MyPassportPhotos’ passport. You will see just how easy it is. But, if you experience any difficulties or have questions, do not hesitate to contact our customer support service.
All you need is a decent camera. Most applicants use a phone or a tablet. With that camera, you must take your picture.
Just make sure that all the rules and guidelines above are met. Once you have a photo you are pleased with, you can submit it to MyPassportPhotos via direct upload or e-mail. We will process it so that your passport photo is government compliant, after which we will provide you with two choices:
- 1.You can download your passport photo to print it at home. All you need is a printer and some photo-quality paper.
- 2.If you give us your address, we will make sure that your passport photos will reach you as fast as possible.
Example of a correct photo