A Greek passport won’t be legal without a proper passport photo. To find out what makes a photo acceptable for use in a Greek passport and to have it taken conveniently, use My Passport Photos. Our experience with Greek passports makes us uniquely qualified to help you take a photo that is guaranteed to meet the requirements.
Once you have your passport, you’ll want to use www.ivisa.com before you travel anywhere. iVisa will tell you whether the country you're going to also needs you to have a visa, in which case you'll be able to have it processed online with plenty of time to spare before your trip.
- Size of visa photo: 35x45mm
- Color: Must be color
- Head size and position: Full face, looking straight into the camera
- Background: White
- Smile: Neutral
- Eyes: Open and clearly visible
- Glasses: You are allowed to use daily wearing glasses, no sunglasses though
- Headgear: None
- Quantity needed: Two (2) photographs
The Greece Passport Photo and Visa Photo Requirements, Rules, Guidelines, and specifications
My Passport Photos app ensures that your photo is always 100% compliant, thus you will have no problem when submitting the photo with your Schengen Visa application at the Greek Embassy. The Schengen Visa photo from the Netherlands has a lot of requirements so make sure that you meet all of them so that your application is not denied or rejected. Make sure you abide to the guidelines of the Greek Government to guarantee an approved visa application.
A few notes regarding your passport or visa photo:
- You photo requires a white background. You can use a wall or door if it's painted white
- Your should look straight into the camera lens, and your face should be in the center of the photograph
- Size specifications: 35mm x 45mm
- Must be a recent photo. Taken no longer than 6 months ago.
- Do not wear a hat or scarf that may block or cover your face. You are allowed to wear headgear for religious purposes
- If you will wear your glasses then you should take care to avoid glares on the lenses if you use the camera's flash.
- You need two (2) photographs
Rules and requirements for babies, infants, and newborns Passport and Visa photos
The Greek Schengen visa that you will apply for at an Embassy from the Greece has the same requirements for all who wish to visit the Schengen territories kids and adults.If you need to take a visa photo for your children or even a baby then you need to read the following tips.
One, your baby's eyes should be open on the photograph. A lot of mothers out there recommend that you take the photos after your baby had a good sleep. That way your baby will be in a happier mood so that the photo session will be a nicer experience for mother and baby alike.
Two, the background needs to be white.
Three, if you baby is very small then you can take the baby and lay him/her on the kitchen or a dining room table covered with a white background in their car seat. Just take care when you when doing this. We recommend that one person take the photo and another person secure the baby in the car seat.
Finally, take multiple photos of your baby so that you will have a lot of photos to choose from.
Price and Cost
My Passport Photo prices start fat $3.99 offering various types of delivery options such as home delivery or in store pickup. Select a CVS, Walgreens or a Walmart store if you are located in the USA for the in-store pickup options.
How to get your Greece Visa Photographs Online with My Passport Photos? Use the MyPassportPhotos app with your phone or tablet. The My Passport Photos app is available for both iOS here and Android here.
See a few tips for using the app:
- Use a white background
- Face the camera directly, avoid shadows by standing directly against the wall behind you
- Maintain a neutral facial expression
- Stand in front of a window so you get a lot of light exposure on your face eliminating shadows in the background
- Don’t wear sunglasses or any headgear
What you need to know before getting started:
- It will take less than 5 mins to take a photo
- Select the country where you will use your visa picture at the beginning of using the app
- Use your smartphone or tablet
- MyPassportPhotos has an option where you can use their photo editor to review your photo before printing. You can 1, download your image after paying in the app, 2 select home delivery, 3 select a Wal-Mart, CVS or Walgreens for next day pickup.
- We guarantee that if your photo is not accepted at the Embassy, then we will retake your photo at no extra charge.
You can also take passport photos with our app in case you need to renew or apply for a new passport. Just select passport under “Photo Type”. Click on the “Take Photo Now” button, and if you need help then contact our 24 hour customer team via chat. Get your photo with My Passport Photo today before your trip to Greece.