Obtaining an Equatorial Guinea passport does not require a lot of effort. All you need to do is to fill in an application and submit it along with some other necessary documents. To those documents, you must add 2 passport photos. MyPassportPhotos’ services can help you get them without having to go to a professional photo studio. Just take the picture at home, submit it to us, and we will provide you with 2 government compliant passport photos.
If you want to travel to a country that requires a visa, you may be interested in iVisa.com. They can tell you whether or not you qualify for an electronic visa, and if you happen to be eligible, iVisa can facilitate the online application process for you.
- Required photo size: 45 mm in height and 35 mm in width
- The photo you submit must be in color
- Head size and position: keep your head straight to the camera
- Recency: must be as recent as 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: must be clearly visible
- Your ears should appear in the photo
- The picture must not be blurry
- Glasses: only acceptable if they do not obstruct your eyes
- Headgear: as a rule, no. Exceptions are possible for religious purposes
- Dimensions and size (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Attire, clothing, dress code: avoid white clothes
- Beard: it is allowed only if it reflects your everyday look
- Quantity needed in application: 2
Equatorial Guinea Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
In case you are not aware of this, an inadequate passport photo is one of the leading causes of rejection when it comes to passport application. We want you to avoid that, which is why below, you will find more information regarding some of the Equatorial Guinea passport photo requirements.
- The background of the passport photo must be plain white. It cannot include colors, shadows, or any other patters. You can use a white wall as a background, and if you do not have one, you can just hang a white sheet on the wall. A lot of people do that.
- The camera should be placed at eye level. That ensures better visibility of all your facial features. Both sides of your face must be equally visible, which is why you are not allowed to rotate or tilt your head at any angle. Needless to say, portrait-style pictures are not acceptable.
- The only acceptable facial expression in a passport photo or visa photo is neutral. To achieve that, relax your face when you take the picture. Do not smile, raise, your brows, frown, squint, or anything else of that manner.
- Your eyes must be entirely visible. Look straight into the camera when taking the picture. Make sure that your hair does not cover your eyes, and if you have glasses with large frames, please remove them. In case you want to take the photo wearing your glasses, make sure that the picture does not contain any glare. Sunglasses and eyeglasses with tinted lenses are prohibited in a passport photo or visa photo.
- The light can create shadows on your face, which is why the source should be in front of you when you snap the photo. Make sure that the intensity of the light is not too low or too high.
- If you are compelled by your religious beliefs to keep your head covered at all times, you are allowed to have headwear in your passport photo or visa photo. However, make sure that it does not create shadows on your face. At the same time, please note that even with headwear, your face must be visible from the bottom of your chin to the top of your forehead and from one ear to the other.
- You can have a beard in your passport photo, but only if it represents your everyday look. Any changes you may want to make must be made before you take your passport photo.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Since children need to have their own passport and visa, you have to take their picture too at some point, but you can do that with MyPassportPhotos. Just make sure to remember the tips below.
- Children’s heads are smaller, which is why it is acceptable for a child’s head to cover less surface of the photo than an adult’s head.
- The child should be awake in his/her passport photo.
- A lot of parents place their children in a car seat to take their picture. You can do the same. However, remember to put a white sheet on the chair’s backrest to achieve the white background.
- If you want to lay your baby down to take the photo from above, do not forget to put a white sheet or white blanket underneath.
- If your baby has a hat or a pacifier, please remove it before taking the picture.
- In case you want to hold the baby, remember that your hands or any other part of you cannot appear in the shot.
As you are about to learn, getting our passport photos with MyPassportPhotos is not at all expensive. It is, in fact, a lot cheaper than going to a photo studio. For an Equatorial Guinea passport, you need two photos, and you can get them with MyPassportPhotos for only $5.99, which is about 3,542 XAF. It depends on the exchange rate on the day you place the order.
How to get Equatorial Guinea Passport Photos or Equatorial Guinea Visa Photos Online
Using MyPassportPhotos could not be simpler. Utilizing a camera from your phone or tablet, take your picture making sure to follow the rules and guidelines we talked about above. It is okay if you do not like the first shot. You can take another free of charge.
After you have the photo you like, you must submit it, and MyPassportPhotos will process it so that it is 100% government compliant. Then, you can either download it to print it yourself, or you can give us your address, and we will mail the passport photo to you. It is as simple as that.
For more details regarding MyPassportPhotos and its services, please contact our customer support service.
Example of a correct photo